• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Xd Libraries are not working on ONE of my two computers

New Here ,
Nov 09, 2020 Nov 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a recent company-issued PC, and deactivated my Adobe account on the older one before installing on my new one. I'm getting the ""Something went wrong..." message in the Library panel. 

This only happens on my ONE PC. Not an issue on my Mac, nor the older PC (i reinstalled and tested, it's only happening on this one. 

I've tried every troubleshooting step, mentioned in the following page [https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/creative-cloud-libraries-panel-doesn-t-load-in-desktop-pro.... As well as uninstalling and reinstalling the apps, Creative Cloud, AND even running the AdobeCreativeCloudClearnerTool, nothing is fixing this problem. When I browse my libraries online, they are all there in the cloud, but not linkking in my XD. Logged in, logged out, uninstalled, cleared library directories, ran Cloud Library tool, even blasted by synced folders and resynced. Changed directories for synced files and did the same. Also getting crash reports about once an hour, even though XD is still running. 

TOPICS
Crash on windows , Known Issue , Product performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 01, 2020 Dec 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Alex H ATX, sorry for the trouble. Please update XD to version 35.1. If you need help with updating XD. Please check this (https://helpx.adobe.com/in/creative-cloud/help/creative-cloud-updates.html#Checkforlatestupdates ). 

If the problem still persists, please create a new admin user account on your machine and check if that works for you. 

Thanks,

Atul_Saini 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines