• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

XD link display is too small in Chrome

New Here ,
Jul 14, 2022 Jul 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All was fine yesterday, this morning when I opened a link to add comments the comments section is tiny, and the prototype is zoomed out. I did not change my Chrome settings, yes hardware acceleration is on; yes I cleared my cache; and Chrome is up-to-date. Not happening in Firefox.
tinyXD.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

New Here , Jul 14, 2022 Jul 14, 2022

Never mind I fixed it. I have no idea how the setting was changed but it's fixed.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Jul 15, 2022 Jul 15, 2022

Glad you're able to fix it! Usually regular text looks too small for me on laptop screen so I increase the text size on chrome using the settings by typing to browser address (actually I keep one settings tab open in order to be able to change font size back to medium as I want to see designs as they are since some sites can get affected by it, the ones that size the fonts with accessibility in mind by using proportional units)  chrome://settings/?search=appearance , there must be something chan

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Jul 14, 2022 Jul 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Never mind I fixed it. I have no idea how the setting was changed but it's fixed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 15, 2022 Jul 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Glad you're able to fix it! Usually regular text looks too small for me on laptop screen so I increase the text size on chrome using the settings by typing to browser address (actually I keep one settings tab open in order to be able to change font size back to medium as I want to see designs as they are since some sites can get affected by it, the ones that size the fonts with accessibility in mind by using proportional units)  chrome://settings/?search=appearance , there must be something changed there, maybe with some shortcuts (I guess cmd/ctrl-+ or something?). Happy creating! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines