• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

XD Local Save AS

New Here ,
Nov 03, 2020 Nov 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My question is how can you save your file you have worked so hard on as a local document while sharing it with your team mates who may want to have that file from your desktop without having to create a new link everytime? I hope there is an easy fix for this. Thank you in advance!

TOPICS
Missing feature , Open and save docs , Product performance , Share or publish

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 06, 2020 Nov 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry for the delay in response. Would you mind elaborating more about your workflow so that we can understand better? Are you working in an enterprise network?

We will try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 13, 2020 Nov 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Harshika,

Thank you for your reply. So yes, I am referring to the share link when you save it. It become available as a review document for others to comment on your work. So then when I want to update the actual file that originated off my desktop, it creates a new link and people who are reviewing my most recent work won't be able to see changes from the new link. 

My thought is: Why doesn't Adobe allow you to save the file as a local document while sharing the link?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 01, 2020 Dec 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sorry for the delay in response. It looks like you are referring to this ; https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/adobe-xd-saving-options-are-changed-after-xd-29/td-p/1114628... If so, I would request you to please check the correct answer to the post and see if that helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines