• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

XD Loosing work on cloud document after "reconnecting" progress bar interruption

Community Beginner ,
Nov 16, 2022 Nov 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Reluctantly i am currently being forced to use cloud documents so i can collab, however in the past day or 2, several times a day XD will load a progress bar (without any words) after which another progress bar will load saying "reconnecting" after this has happened XD will undo the last few edits i made to the document, so i am literally being forced to redo my work. We all know XD is a nightmare when it comes to collab, but this is a new low. I dont have time to redo my work because of your buggy software. There is no reason my work should be reverted or lost. I can not press “redo” because Xd is loading a version of my document from a few minutes in the past which does not contain any record of the work i just did.

Short of not working in the cloud, which isnt an option as i need to collab, or moving onto Figma, what is the solution to this? 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 18, 2022 Nov 18, 2022

Hi @Bettina24132327vukq,

Thank you for reaching out, and sorry to hear that you're having trouble using XD. Could you please try the steps shared below:

1. Please ensure that your creative cloud and Adobe XD are up to date.
  2. Please ensure that the core sync should be up to date. For more information about core sync and how to update it, please refer to this article: https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/kb/issue-saving-xd-file-creative-cloud.html.
  3. Please try signing out of Adobe XD and Adobe Creative Cloud

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 18, 2022 Nov 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Bettina24132327vukq,

Thank you for reaching out, and sorry to hear that you're having trouble using XD. Could you please try the steps shared below:

1. Please ensure that your creative cloud and Adobe XD are up to date.
  2. Please ensure that the core sync should be up to date. For more information about core sync and how to update it, please refer to this article: https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/kb/issue-saving-xd-file-creative-cloud.html.
  3. Please try signing out of Adobe XD and Adobe Creative Cloud Desktop app, close all Adobe-related processes from Task Manager on your Windows machine and check again after signing in on the Adobe CC desktop app and launching XD from there.

Let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 30, 2022 Nov 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This keeps on happening, making this product unusable. There is nothing in that link about Updating Core Sync.

Please dont mark your own answers as correct until you hear back from the customer that your advice worked. it has not worked, the link you supplied did not give the information you said it would.

All of adobe products are updated, yet i keep on loosing work

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines