• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

XD menu fonts problem on Windows 10

Community Beginner ,
Apr 13, 2022 Apr 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The line spacing of the menu fonts in XD has problem on my Windows 10. All of the latest updates are installed. Any ideas?

XD menu problem on Windows.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have one idea. Please try to calibrate you display color from display properties. During calibration please choose  the text that is best for your screen. May be that can help but I am not sure.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the suggestion. The color calibration allows for adjusting gamma, color, and contrast, but I'm not seeing an option to change the default fonts used by software apps. My guess is that Adobe XD is set to use Mac / Apple system fonts that are not installed on Windows PCs. If that's the case, other Windows users would be having the same problem. This is the first time I've seen this happen.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 17, 2022 Apr 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The menu shows "AppleSystermUIFont" (Regular and Bold) are missing. I've been searching for that online, but don't see any fonts by that name. I found and installed "SF UI Display" fonts and restarted SD, but nothing changed.

I can't read or click XD's submenus under Document Assets. So far, I'm on Step 3 of the tutorial, but am not seeing the same items in the left menu.

XD menu problem on Windows 2.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 17, 2022 Apr 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Right after posting, I noticed the layers icon at the bottom left. Clicking that, the menu looks normal. It's only the submenus under Document Assets that have misaligned labels.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines