• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

XD: Navigation panel as used in Photoshop to quick move in very extense projects

Contributor ,
Jul 28, 2020 Jul 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Working on a mock with over 100 artboards. Moving between them, zoming and looking for desired artboard consumes very time and generate frustration.

Could it be possible to make a small navigation pane with a small view of all project to move fast between aryboards? Even, some smart way to pin focus points to jump between them.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 28, 2020 Jul 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi There, 

Thank you for writing to us, Please can you try to switch to the artboard by going to the layer panel and double click on artboard name. It will bring focus on that specific artboard.

Please let us know if this what you are looking.

Thanks,

Vertika Gupta

Adobe XD

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Aug 05, 2020 Aug 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Not usefull... with more than 100 hundred artboards, many of them with similar names, or even not meanuingful ones, the act of search something is very time consuming and un-intuitive. When at last I find what I was looking for, I forgot why I needed. Is like to search components in assets... hundreds and hundreds of small icons with no hierarchy, too much cognitive effort that breaks de work flow and focus.

XD needs a meaningfull and user friendly way to manage vast amounts of  "things", as usual we found on a normal project. My projects usually end with hundreds of proposals, user cases and alternatives, and uncountable components.

Sketch solved very easilly years ago, with folders to organize components. It is as easy as follow "atomic" design guidelines... each component is in a logical hierarchycal tree, you can find quick whatever you need using only common sense.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines