• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Xd Performance is getting worse!

New Here ,
Feb 13, 2021 Feb 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello there. I'll try to describe my issue with Xd as simple as possible.

I've been using Xd since day 1, but recently using Xd is just a struggle I have to deal with. It's way too slow and buggy (especially with the type tool) it's almost impossible to use sometimes. 

This is true for both large files and even new empty files. I'm running the latest version and I always keep it updated (in fact each update makes it worse). I tried troubleshooting the problem with no luck so far.

My PC has a technically powerful enough CPU (Core i7-6500U) and 16Gb RAM. I feel like Xd is getting more demanding with each update, if that's the case, please let me know.

Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 15, 2021 Feb 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We're so sorry to hear about the trouble. We can surely investigate and escalate it further, for that we'll need a few more details like:

1. The exact version of XD and OS.
  2. Please try reproducing the issue by using the type tool and if it causes XD to lag or crash, please note the time-stamp in local time.
  3. Please collect and share system logs by following the steps shared here: https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-log-collector.html and share it with us.

We're here to help, just need more information.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 24, 2021 Feb 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could we get a solution to this problem, please?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 03, 2021 Mar 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Efren,

We understand your frustration. We are currently in a stage of investigating the issue with our product team as we are getting muliple scenarios where the type tool is breaking and effecting performance. It would be really helpful if you can share you workflow via  a short video so that we can escalate it to the team.

If possible, please do share the OS and XD versions of your machine. We would appreciate if you could elaborate more on this situation and we will try our best to help you.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines