• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

XD previous version

New Here ,
Mar 09, 2020 Mar 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HELP ! 🙏 I can't download XD version 27.2.12 on my mac and I can't find out how to download a previous version. Could someone help me?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Engaged , Mar 09, 2020 Mar 09, 2020

Hello! You can click in the "..." button in the XD card in Creative Cloud. There will be an option "other versions". You can install older versions from there.Capturar.PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate
Engaged ,
Mar 09, 2020 Mar 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! You can click in the "..." button in the XD card in Creative Cloud. There will be an option "other versions". You can install older versions from there.Capturar.PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 18, 2020 Dec 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This button [...] is not present to me, just a message saying that XD isn't compatible with my MAC OS (10.13.6). How can I download the previous compatible one?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 29, 2020 Dec 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you received a response to this yet? I'm in the same boat

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 11, 2021 Jan 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 16, 2021 Feb 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Go to SUPPORT

Get into a chat session.

COMPLAIN HARD about the fact that there is an old version that Adobe is REFUSING to allow downloads for.

DO NOT TAKE NO FOR AN ANSWER

Threaten to complain.

I have just spent two hours in a chat session, resulting in their support team remotely logging in and installing previous version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines