I've been having an issue with one particular prototype lately. When I open said prototype in the XD mobile App(tryed various devices, both IOS and Android) the Prototype doesn't open in the already set home screen, it jumps to artboard Nº47 instead.
This problem is exclusive to the mobile app, when I open the Prototype on a shared link(web browser) the starting screen is the intended and set home screen.
- Problem persisted, the home screen never changed when I opened the prototype on the mobile app.
- Problem persisted, the mobile app keeps opening the prototype on artboard Nº47.
- Problem persisted, both before and after updating the starting screen is NOT the set home screen.
- Problem persisted, no change at all.
- Problem persisted, no change. The prototype keeps opening on Artboard Nº47 instead of the set home screen.
Things that may be relevant to my problem:
- This prototype is a bit extensive, I have over 300 screens.
- This problem presented itself last week after I made an update to the prototype, the update just added more screens nothing else.
- I have at least 3 more colleagues that have helped me monitor and test the demo (they all log into adobe XD mobile app through my account). The problem is present for all of them on their devices as well. I thought this one in particular may be the core reason why the prototype started acting up, but when I reuploaded the file and the problem persited I started to run out fo ideas for a solution.
Thanks a lot in advance I know this text was a bit long, but I tryed to make as a detailed explanation as I could in hopes of finding a solution.
Have a nice day y'all.
Thanks for sharing the details feedback about the situation which you have encountered after the update. Would it be possible for you, create a small file and check if you encounter the same behavior?
I would also like to know if it's possible for you to share the XD file with us so that we can try to recreate the issue? You may upload the file to CC or Dropbox and share the link with me via private message. To send a private message, click on my name and you would find a message button.
Awaiting your response.
Just sent you the file in a private message, thanks a lot in advance. I dont know if this may help but here are a couple screens that may be of use.
The preview(thumbnail) of the Prototype showing in the mobile XD app is:
But when saw from inside this same file inside the app is:
The preview shows another image as the thumbnail for the home screen of the project, its either something very simple im missing, or something very weird.
Just o be sure, this is the home screen(left) and this is the screen the prototype is opening at(right).
Sorry for the delay, I wasn't able to replicate this behavior, however, here is something that I would request you to try and share if that works for you.
1. Go to prototype mode.
2. Copy all the artboards and pasteboard content
3. Paste it on a new XD document create with XD 20.
I have the same exact problem and have tried the same remeies. Problem persists.