• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

XD prototype link open the comment panel everytime

New Here ,
Jul 04, 2022 Jul 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Everytime I open an xd link, the comment section and the onboarding feature open ... It's super anoying because I have to close then everytime. 
Is there a way to stop that ? ? ? 
Thanks in advance 

<Title renamed by moderator>

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 15, 2022 Jul 15, 2022

Hi @Simon21780546hu7i,

Thank you for sharing the file. I checked with the team and confirmed that this is the default behavior where the comment panel loads when you open the prototype link.

Hope it helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Simon21780546hu7i ,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. Could you please test this on a different browser and let me know if it's still happening?

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 05, 2022 Jul 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, yes it does ... I tried on Chrome and Firefox and it's the same ... 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Simon21780546hu7i,

Thanks for checking on the different browsers. It looks like the prototype link has the comment panel open, so the link opens up with the comment panel.

Please try turning off the comment panel by clicking on the comment icon as shown below and then copy the link and open it again.

HARSHIKA_VERMA_0-1657032448975.png

Let me know if that helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, nop I think you misunderstood the problem. 
Here is a Loom about it (1min) : https://www.loom.com/share/bc03be39cd984b109c1ace3587578074

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for sharing the Loom video, @Simon21780546hu7i.  It really helped. Could you please try the steps suggested in this article and let me know if that helps?

I will try my best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No ... It's not solving my problem. And also, if I share the same link with someone else he won't necessarly have the same problem. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 06, 2022 Jul 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for checking the article, @Simon21780546hu7i. Is it possible for you to share the XD file and the link with me over a private message so that I can check at my end? If yes, please upload the file to a shared location such as CC or Dropbox and share the URL with me.

I will try my best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 11, 2022 Jul 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Simon21780546hu7i,

I would like to follow up on your issue. Do you still need help? If yes, please share the file and link with me over a private message. 

Please feel free to update the discussion if you need further assistance from us.

We would be happy to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 11, 2022 Jul 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello ! I just sent you the file. Thx for helping 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 15, 2022 Jul 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Simon21780546hu7i,

Thank you for sharing the file. I checked with the team and confirmed that this is the default behavior where the comment panel loads when you open the prototype link.

Hope it helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 23, 2022 Jul 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. It's not only the comment section but also the onboarding cards that open every time ... 

I don't think it's the default behaviour because it's not the same on my team mates environment... 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 26, 2022 Jul 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sorry for the delay in response. Could you please elaborate or share the screenshot of the onboarding cards you're referring to, which is not visible on your teammate's end?

I will try to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

J'ai l'impression que ça ne concerne pas InDesign. Je déplace vers le bon forum.

It seems that it has nothing to do with InDesign, I move the thread.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines