• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

XD Publishing services are down getting error 44:63, 55:63, 500 etc.

Explorer ,
Nov 25, 2020 Nov 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't update a shared link.

I'm receiving Error 44:63

<The Title was renamed by moderator>

TOPICS
Share or publish

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 25, 2020 Nov 25, 2020

Hi everyone,

Sorry for the trouble and inconvenience that this issue has caused you. The issue related to publishing services is now fixed. 

Please let us know if you're still facing issues while updating or creating prototype links. 

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate
replies 145 Replies 145
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think it might be server problem at Adobe. If you try to manage links you'll hit a 500 page. I thought it was related to the update to begin with but it was working fine this morning. One of my colleagues just rolled back to an old version of XD and it's an issue there too.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've contacted Adobe support. They said that there are some server outage and their engineering team will fix it as soon as possible.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

He intentado muchas veces publicar el link en compartir, pero me sale ese error  44:63 , cree otro documento y con pocas mesas de trabajo, y me pasa lo mismo, ayuda por favor. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Me esta pasando lo mismo. Sin importar la complejidad del documento, no puedo crear links o actualizarlos.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Something went wrong. Please create a new link.

(Error 55:63)

I can't update my link !!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Post opened few minutes ago: Error 44:63 - Adobe Support Community - 11624973

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

IMG-20201125-WA0015.jpeg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No way to publish nothing since 3 hours... 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @HARSHIKA_VERMA ,
This may be related to the error.  There is the "ghost" of current edits, overlayed by previous edits in the Share view as I prepare for export.  This might indicate an issue with marked versions/versioning?
Screen Shot 2020-11-25 at 10.57.33 AM.pngScreen Shot 2020-11-25 at 11.00.04 AM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

unable to publish link to my xd file for sharing!!!! Have a presentation to do this is bad!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same issue 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Everything worked fine untill 3-4 hours ago when i tried to update linked with the new changes when Loading got stuck at 50% for a few seconds and  i got "Something went wrong. Please create new link. (Error 55:63)".When i go Manage Links i get "Error 500:Internal Server Error. This asset isn’t available right now.Try visiting this page again later" and can't remove existing link so i can create new one ( Free user ). I deleted the file from cloud so i can re-save it on cloud and expected that the link will be removed due that proccess but looks like link is "carved" in the file and can't find a way to remove it. Any fixes? Thanks in advance

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem here! After the last update I can't share my files.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

we are paying for subscription for god's sake!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello, 

Same problem 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Same problem, hope this is fixed soon. I need to publish asap

Ty

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey all,

I messaged Adobe on Twitter and they confirmed that the publishing service is down because of the AWS outage. No ETA unfortunately.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been getting the errors 44:63 / 55:56 when I try to update or create a sharing link. Apparently, AWS (Amazon Web Services) is currently having an outage, taking Adobe down with it. So until AWS fixes their issues, Adobe will probably be presenting problems as well. We just have to wait...

*cries designer tears*

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue here.

Just stayed late at work in order to finish my design in time for my client.

Tried to share...   44.63 error.

So frustrating... pffff....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can't update xd design link to share 44:63 error

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying the same difficulty. I can't update the link to share. I already did the whole process that Adobe guides about this type of error, but I was not successful.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

same here

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Suddenly today, i can not create or update links on Adobe XD. I get error messages 44:63 and 55:63. Can you help me please? (version 35.1.12.5)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm experiencing the same issue 3 days in a row. I can't collaborate with my team. Paying 40e per month for non functional Adobe software.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines