• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

XD "background blur" not rendering in Preview

Community Beginner ,
Apr 28, 2021 Apr 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

New issue I have on a file that was not present 2 weeks ago.

I am using the "background blur" property for an overlay. It looks fine in design mode.

When I go to Desktop Preview, the background blur is not rendering and the object is now opaque.

This just happened within the last week.

XD Version: 39.0.12.12 on MacOS Version 11.3

Any solutions? Is this a known bug?

File is confidential so no sample available.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 30, 2021 Apr 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out. Is it possible for you to create a new sample file for this issue and record a video and share the workflow with us?

We will try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 30, 2021 Apr 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, i have pulled the element that's causing issues into a new file and simplified the content.

Attached is a sample of the blur issue rendering in the design mode but not in desktop preview.

It seems like it might be related to the mask group and/or the scroll group because it is corrected once the elements are ungrouped. But that does not solve my need.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 06, 2021 May 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any follow up on this bug?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 18, 2021 May 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We are sorry for the delay in response. Would you mind updating XD to 40 version and let us know if you're still experiencing the issue?

We'll try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 21, 2021 Sep 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I've just updated to version 44, and this issue is still not resolved. I'm also experiencing issues with the background blur not rendering in preview when inside a mask/scroll group.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 16, 2022 Jan 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm seeing the same issue.  Your can recreate it by simply adding a the background blurred object into a scroll group. This is on version 47.0.22.9,Creative Cloud Sync 5.2.0.17

XDBug1.PNGXDBug2.PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 17, 2022 Jan 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are there any work arounds for this at the moment?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 17, 2022 Jan 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Peter22572680h6et,

We are sorry to hear you're still experiencing the issue. I have logged a bug for the issue so that our team can investigate it on the latest version of XD.

We'll get back to you if we need more details from you.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 27, 2022 Jan 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have just been made aware that we are having the same issue with the background blur showing as solid white on preview mode and via shared links. We need this sorting ASAP as we share links to our clients for review.

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 28, 2022 Jan 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have the same problem. When a scroll group is created background blur is not displayed in preview mode. It changes to a solid color, which depends on the color of the background. Please for some solution to the problem.
Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 04, 2022 Feb 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Same issue here.

XD v47.1.22.2

Background blur is not rendering in preview but works fine in export (png).

Would you consider publish a bug report in https://adobexd.uservoice.com/ ?

Regards

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 04, 2022 Feb 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

publishing*

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines