• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

XD : Relink assets when transferring from personal to company profile

Community Beginner ,
Oct 31, 2021 Oct 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Need help. I'm trying to move all my cloud documents and libraries (Adobe XD) from personal account to a company account (with the same email). It's a nightmare.

First, I downloaded all files manually one by one form Web UI, then uploaded them via CC desktop app to company profile. I still can't upload some files due to unknown error. The only workaround I've found – open those files in XD and save as cloud documents.

Moreover, I can't properly use my personal libraries via my company profile. I tried to share libraries, copy, reupload, republish, move to team. The result is always the same: I see libraries in company profile, I can even use assets, but:
- I don't have access to edit the master file
- All my linked assets links are broken with no way to relink them.

{Title Renamed by MOD}

TOPICS
Data loss , Open and save docs , Share or publish

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 16, 2021 Nov 16, 2021

Hi Henrik,

Sorry to hear about the trouble and for the delay in response. Please try the suggestions shared here and let us know if this helps or if you need any further assistance.

Regards

Rishabh 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 01, 2021 Nov 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We're so sorry to hear about the trouble. I'd request you to contact us directly using this link https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html so that we can assist you in the best way possible. 

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 22, 2021 Nov 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the answer, but I have no idea how to contact Adobe via page you mentioned.
I did not get the answer from Adobe Customer Care Virtual Assistant.

The problem is still here.

How can I invite myself to get access and edit my own libraries when I have both Personal and Company profiles?

I started to get notifications about subscription expiration.
Well, I tried to pay for my personal account, but it said that I have a license already.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 22, 2021 Nov 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

hey Dmitriy, I am facing some of the same issues, also in the wake of switching from a personal profile to a business profile. I have spent 14 days back and forth through chat, e-mail and phonecalls to get this resolved. I would recommend that you try calling your regional support, chat agents are not able to help you out.

I understand your frustration

Cheers
Henrik

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 09, 2021 Nov 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue

Adobe really screwed us over on this one! A whole design-system linked with 10-15 featuee files have to manually relinked to A NEW library, because the old masterfile does not correspond to the library.cclib file .

On top of that, a deleted library cannot be recreated or recovered when first deleted. So I have two profiles with non-funtional masterfiles, featurefiles and useless libraries. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 16, 2021 Nov 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Henrik,

Sorry to hear about the trouble and for the delay in response. Please try the suggestions shared here and let us know if this helps or if you need any further assistance.

Regards

Rishabh 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines