• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

XD Share Links Loading bar just spinning for ever!

New Here ,
May 10, 2022 May 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I have a number of links I need to share with a client, out of 4 only 1 is loading, the others open but then just show the loading screen and won't progress to anything further, they work fine my end when previewing. I have gone through a number of posts on here, optimized all images that are used but still it wont load. Any ideas?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 10, 2022 May 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @mediabreeze , I'm not sure if you checked this post (https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd-discussions/share-why-are-the-prototype-links-are-loading-to...) but I'd try checking points that Harshika mentioned there:

• What is the size of the file that you are sharing?
  • Is it happening with all the links that you share that are taking long to load or with this specific file?
  • Have you tried opening the links in any other browser?

So as far as I understand, size can be a factor, trying with a different browser and file can also be other variables. Would like to be updated about it, happy creating!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines