• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

XD slow and becomes unresponsive

Community Beginner ,
Aug 03, 2021 Aug 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since updating to the latest version of xd, It has become very laggy even on the simple tasks. I have done a full re install, checked all the sync settings which all look fine. Especially bad on large doc with alot of artboards, but also happens on docs with less the 5 artboards. Anyone else having issues or know a workaround as currently adding so my time and frustration to my day. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here. It's almost unusable. And then I have to deal with the autosave every 3 minutes, then the Aplle Beach Ball spinner. I cannot work for more that 5 minutes without friggin XD doing something in the background and not letting me access elements on the page!

Maybe I'lll start using Figma!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm still having this issue, as well. In fact, XD is crashing, not loading, slow, etc. (as others are describing here) even more than it was before the update, which was bad enough. What gives?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines