Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

XD Slow Scrolling Performance

Explorer ,
Dec 03, 2021 Dec 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good morning,

Has anyone ever encountered slow scrolling with a shared link? I published my wireframe but the scrolling performance seems really slow to me.

Specs: XD updated as of 12/3/2021, Firefox updated as of 12/3/2021, i9, Nvidia 3070, 64GB RAM.

https://xd.adobe.com/view/137b36e7-ca66-4db0-b331-41b63386f700-4628/?hints=off

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 07, 2021 Dec 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Mark Allan Holley,

We are sorry for the delay in response and thanks for sharing the link. I tried scrolling in my chrome browser and it seems to scroll fine at my end. Have you tried on different browsers? If yes, please record a video of slow scrolling at your end and share with us. 

Please also share the screenshot of your About XD info and the details of your operating system.

Does that happen with all files or with this specific file?

Please also try to clear cache and cookies of your browsers and see if that helps.

We are here to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 08, 2021 Dec 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your reply, Harshika. Do you know what it was? I was viewing my document at the (for me) default zoom of around 71%. Once I changed the zoom to 100%, the document worked perfectly in both Firefox and Chrome. I feel like the scrolling should have been much smoother at 71%, but at least I know that there's a way around it.

Also, the scrolling was only not smooth at the very end of the document, at the footer of my website wireframe.

Thanks again,

-- Mark

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good to know it's working for you at 100% zoom. Could you please record a video at 71% where you see the bad scrolling experience so that we can check?

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Will give it a shot. All I've got is OBS installed and I'm busy today so I don't have time to figure out how to crop my video.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This always happens to me. I just got used to the idea, they don't like ficing the important bugs, let alone this small thing...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines