Several typing bugs
1. you can get stuck in a type layer - nothing responds including file menu unless you click on a different layer and you are then released to carry on.
2. You could be mid sentance typing in a text layer or in a value on the side menu and the software defocusses and nothing will type until you click outside of xd onto a different piece of software and then back.
3. Typing simply doesnt start working much like point 2 requiring the same action to fix.
4. Value boxes when trying to enter a value will enter the value in a differnt box to the one selected requiring a focus/refocus like step 2 or even close down and reload.
5. I starting to now experience random functions not working like undo or positioning
This has been going on for a while now and at first was an occasional inconvinience it is now almost unusable to the point I am going to have to look for alternatives and move away from xd altogether (despite being advocate from early on) as we cannot work like this.
This is on windows 10 enterprise
Hi, what version of Adobe XD are you using? Do these problems occur on all files? Could you post some screenshots or a short video?
Copy link to clipboard
Hi, do you still need help? Has your problem been solved? Keep us updated