1. you can get stuck in a type layer - nothing responds including file menu unless you click on a different layer and you are then released to carry on.
2. You could be mid sentance typing in a text layer or in a value on the side menu and the software defocusses and nothing will type until you click outside of xd onto a different piece of software and then back.
3. Typing simply doesnt start working much like point 2 requiring the same action to fix.
4. Value boxes when trying to enter a value will enter the value in a differnt box to the one selected requiring a focus/refocus like step 2 or even close down and reload.
5. I starting to now experience random functions not working like undo or positioning
This has been going on for a while now and at first was an occasional inconvinience it is now almost unusable to the point I am going to have to look for alternatives and move away from xd altogether (despite being advocate from early on) as we cannot work like this.