Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

XD Strongly not-recommended. Issues with group layers

New Here ,
Sep 06, 2022 Sep 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I think the XD developer has no sense. Every software group gives an option to resize layers but XD doesn't. XD is a failing UI/UX designing tool. Whenever I try to resize the group layer, all the content inside it gets corrupted and misplaced.

TOPICS
Announcement , Design , Known Issue , Missing feature , Product performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 06, 2022 Sep 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you give more details of your idea? Or show example. Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 07, 2022 Sep 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was using the Google icon for making the login with Google button. But you the SVG of google icon consists of many layers which has different colors. When I try to resize the icon by corner handles, the layers get merged instead of resize. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a feeling you may be referring to Responsive Resize. Can you try disabling it, or scale with the Shift key?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do I understand right that after resizing icon "the layers stack has been merge in one layer" in XD Layer Panel for that "Google Icon"?  Can you show capture of from XD Layers before and after resizing? Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 30, 2022 Sep 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @shayann21931297,

Hope you're doing well!

We would like to follow up on your reported issue. Are you able to follow our expert's suggestion? Please feel free to update the discussion if you need further assistance from us.

We would be happy to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines