• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

XD will not allow me to grant share access with teammate

Community Beginner ,
Jul 06, 2021 Jul 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I'm trying to share access to an XD flow with a teammate. I've sent the invite and when I go to "Manage access> accept" - I get an error message. I've tried signing in and out several times and resending the invite to no avail. Can you please assist. 

Thanks, 

Justine

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Jul 06, 2021 Jul 06, 2021

I have just confirmed with my coworker that the invitation resend finally worked and she now has access to the workflow. This issue is resolved now. Thank you for your help!

Justine

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, make sure you and your colleague are using the latest version of Adobe XD. Also, does this problem also occur with other files?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I believe my teammates are viewing this via a private shared link in a web browser. I've shared this particular and other XD flows with many many others but this is the first and only instance of this issue. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Justin,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. I tested the workflow on the latest version of XD which is 41.1.12 and macOS and it seems to be working fine so could you please ensure that you are on the latest version of XD? Also, please test it on a new file and let us know if you are getting the same error on the new file?

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Rhisabh. Yes, my XD app is up to date, no updates needed and this does not occur when I attempt to share other files. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for confirming. Could you please try inviting any other user and also record a small video of the workflow and what is happening at your end. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have just confirmed with my coworker that the invitation resend finally worked and she now has access to the workflow. This issue is resolved now. Thank you for your help!

Justine

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 07, 2021 Jul 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Glad to hear that the issue stands resolved. Feel free to reach out to us in the future for any query related to XD.

We would be happy to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines