Exit

1x image is blurred when I export

New Here ,
Jun 27, 2019 Jun 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

when I export image as png or jpg like below,

1x image is blurred, 2x image is clear.

(even I changed option to design, ios or android, all images are blurred)

스크린샷 2019-06-28 오후 2.30.30.png

above is 1x,

below is 2x image.

1x image is more blurred than 2x image even they are same size.

스크린샷 2019-06-28 오후 2.26.14.png

I can't find any option to control 1x image quality.

I use photoshop to make images in half always. it is too hassle.

anyone knows how can I get better quality 1x image?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 09, 2019 Jul 09, 2019

I suggest going through this article https://medium.com/thinking-design/protip-exporting-assets-in-adobe-xd-c586996de703​ where Elaine Chao from the team has some valuable insights and suggestions for exporting assets at various resolutions from Adobe XD.

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 28, 2019 Jun 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Luneat,

I looked for similar information and found this post Please enhance Quality on exported artboards – Adobe XD Feedback : Feature Requests & Bugs that I think has the answer to your question. Please take a look at Nina's link in the comment section.

Let us know if that answers your question. We'd be happy to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 30, 2019 Jun 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is not the answer I want. I don't use a Mac. I don't know why the 1x image is blurred. Because the 1x image is blurred, I make 2x image to half every time in photoshop to create a clear image of the size I want.

I tried making the artboard bigger than I wanted, but the 1x image was still blurred.

I want to export the image to the web as the same size of the artboard. and also I hope this 1x image exported to be clear. Is there no way?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 09, 2019 Jul 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I suggest going through this article https://medium.com/thinking-design/protip-exporting-assets-in-adobe-xd-c586996de703​ where Elaine Chao from the team has some valuable insights and suggestions for exporting assets at various resolutions from Adobe XD.

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 06, 2019 Nov 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have arranged it. but the resolution is still low

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 06, 2019 Nov 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have arranged it. but the resolution is still low

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 30, 2019 Dec 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same issue when I export images. Everything is designed at 1x and the images i place in the document are sometimes 4x the size of the block they are in. I also noticed when I export it is changing the color tone. We have recently moved from Sketch to XD so I hope this is not how the software is supposed to work? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 09, 2020 Jul 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Still not fixed. Exporting to any format makes some images blurry. I've found that exporting to pdf and then to jpg/png is the only viable solution.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines