Highlighted

5 plug-ins for using stock images in Adobe XD

Adobe Employee ,
Sep 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Looking to use free stock imagery in XD? These plug-ins make it a breeze UI Faces, Free Stock Search for XD, Photo Splash, This Person Does Not Exist, and User Images. Personally, I liked the level of customization I could achieve with UI faces.  

I created the artboard below in a little under 20 minutes. So, what’s stopping you? Let me let you in on a secret: Those icons came off a plug-in called Icons and Symbols. How is that for being honest? Go ahead and download my file here. 

clipboard_image_0.png

You don’t really need these instructions to use the plug-ins, but just in case you want to use them, be my guest.  

• Create a shape on your artboard, or a repeat grid. 
  • Select the shape, or an instance of the shape (if it is a repeat grid) 
  • In the plug-in, search for an image using a keyword. 
  • Click an image to insert it into the shape in XD. 
TOPICS
Other

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

5 plug-ins for using stock images in Adobe XD

Adobe Employee ,
Sep 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Looking to use free stock imagery in XD? These plug-ins make it a breeze UI Faces, Free Stock Search for XD, Photo Splash, This Person Does Not Exist, and User Images. Personally, I liked the level of customization I could achieve with UI faces.  

I created the artboard below in a little under 20 minutes. So, what’s stopping you? Let me let you in on a secret: Those icons came off a plug-in called Icons and Symbols. How is that for being honest? Go ahead and download my file here. 

clipboard_image_0.png

You don’t really need these instructions to use the plug-ins, but just in case you want to use them, be my guest.  

• Create a shape on your artboard, or a repeat grid. 
  • Select the shape, or an instance of the shape (if it is a repeat grid) 
  • In the plug-in, search for an image using a keyword. 
  • Click an image to insert it into the shape in XD. 
TOPICS
Other

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 18, 2019 3
New Here ,
Mar 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I can't install any plugin on Adobe XD for Microsoft (for example User Images, Data Populator and Pixabay filler).

I receive the following code error. code error 5.JPG

Any suggestions? Anyone have the same problem?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 28, 2020 0