Highlighted

502 error - web preview

Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm getting CloudFront 502 error for XD web previews - can you please fix this Adobe guys? Thanks

Hi Kenneth,

We have seen some issues with web services few hours back which are back to normal now. Could you please try again and let me know if it started working?

Thanks,

Harshika

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

502 error - web preview

Jun 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm getting CloudFront 502 error for XD web previews - can you please fix this Adobe guys? Thanks

Hi Kenneth,

We have seen some issues with web services few hours back which are back to normal now. Could you please try again and let me know if it started working?

Thanks,

Harshika

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 23, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kenneth,

Thanks,

Harshika

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 23, 2020 0
Jun 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's back now - thank you.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 23, 2020 1
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nice to hear that and thanks for the confirmation.

Have a wonderful day ahead! 🙂

Regards,

Harshika

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 23, 2020 0