• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

A question regarding Adobe XD

New Here ,
Jul 13, 2020 Jul 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey everyone, I have a question regarding Adobe XD which is how other users ( not Abobe users) open my prototype link on their phone? There's no way to do that, right? Also, I think Adobe XD developers need to work hard on the UX part of the Adobe XD mobile version, like creating a field form to insert our prototype link or something, it was so frustrating to use the XD mobile version tbh. Period.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 13, 2020 Jul 13, 2020

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out and using Adobe XD. It looks like you want to share the prototype link so that the other people can share it. If yes, then you can definitely create a public link of your prototype and then share it with people so then they can preview it in the browser. Please check out this article on how to preview in the mobile browser: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/xd/help/preview-mobile.html#published-prototypes

For 2nd query, I would request you to please submit your fe

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out and using Adobe XD. It looks like you want to share the prototype link so that the other people can share it. If yes, then you can definitely create a public link of your prototype and then share it with people so then they can preview it in the browser. Please check out this article on how to preview in the mobile browser: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/xd/help/preview-mobile.html#published-prototypes

For 2nd query, I would request you to please submit your feedback on the uservoice page here: https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007-adobe-xd-feature-requests so that our engineering team can look into your request.

Hope it helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes you can to create a share link! Here's how:

1. At the top of XD switch to the Share tab.
  2. On the right, choose the desired View Setting.
  3. Click Create Link.
  4. Copy the link at the top.

— Adobe Certified Expert & Instructor at Noble Desktop | Web Developer, Designer, InDesign Scriptor

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines