• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Accept changes issues in Adobe XD co-edit beta

New Here ,
Apr 22, 2020 Apr 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Started to use to co-editing with the team, and it was something we've all been looking forward to. My collegue was presenting live in a meeting and I could edit in real time, add stuff " is this good " etc. it truly worked like a charm, but just yesterday the " accept changes" confirmation feature came which we had not seen so far, and it really killed everything we just learned to love, not being able to work on the same file at the same time  <- really aint co-editing all about this ? , not being able to do live fixes and suggestions while streaming to the group. Is this something you can turn off ? A sign saying " accept changes" without even seeing whats changed really just took off all that was so great to use :))!! 

{Renamed By MOD}

TOPICS
Product performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 22, 2020 Apr 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Tom,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. This message generally appears when the document was not synched and because of synch issues, co-editing gets disabled. I'd request if you can ensure that the co-editing of that document is enabled and then check again. 

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines