Highlighted

add 2 artboard in another art board

New Here ,
Aug 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I find a template of range slider in .xd format and I wanna use that in my art board in my xd file . how could I use that that the prototype actions work too?

it has two connnected artboard for range slider.

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Ares Hovhannesyan | Adobe Community Professional

If I understand your right you want to import assets from one file to another. For that you can linked com[opponents or use Assets panel

Linked Assets

Linked Assets complement the workflow of linked components. When you modify a linked asset in the source document, all the  consuming documents with those linked assets receive update notifications. From there, you can choose preview and accept the updates.

Here is a visual that depicts how to use linked assets in Adobe XD.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

add 2 artboard in another art board

New Here ,
Aug 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I find a template of range slider in .xd format and I wanna use that in my art board in my xd file . how could I use that that the prototype actions work too?

it has two connnected artboard for range slider.

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Ares Hovhannesyan | Adobe Community Professional

If I understand your right you want to import assets from one file to another. For that you can linked com[opponents or use Assets panel

Linked Assets

Linked Assets complement the workflow of linked components. When you modify a linked asset in the source document, all the  consuming documents with those linked assets receive update notifications. From there, you can choose preview and accept the updates.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 12, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Linked Assets

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 12, 2019 1