add fonts to adobe experience design

New Here ,
Sep 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

how do we import fonts to adobe xd

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by cmgap | Adobe Community Professional

Please be more descriptive with your question... If you want to add a new font that is not on your system and you have access to to TypeKit via your Adobe CC manager... Add fonts to your desktop from Typekit

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

add fonts to adobe experience design

New Here ,
Sep 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

how do we import fonts to adobe xd

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by cmgap | Adobe Community Professional

Please be more descriptive with your question... If you want to add a new font that is not on your system and you have access to to TypeKit via your Adobe CC manager... Add fonts to your desktop from Typekit

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 06, 2017 1
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 06, 2017 0
New Here ,
Mar 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I import fonts without using Typekit? I'm working on wireframes in Adobe XD. I dont have a url yet to make TypeKit work.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 16, 2018 0
New Here ,
Mar 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nevermind, I realized I can "sync" my fonts in TypeKit instead.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 16, 2018 0
New Here ,
Dec 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lovely, would be good if you share also.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 24, 2020 0