Highlighted

add fonts to mobile and see all the missing fonts

Explorer ,
Apr 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I see a missing fonts on XD mobile app. Is it possible to add fonts to my Samsung mobile and then see all the missing fonts properly?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

add fonts to mobile and see all the missing fonts

Explorer ,
Apr 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I see a missing fonts on XD mobile app. Is it possible to add fonts to my Samsung mobile and then see all the missing fonts properly?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi fr_sdgh, sorry that you are still experiencing this issue. Could you please try to check if you have these particular fonts are active in “Manage fonts” under “Preference” of XD mobile app?

Thanks,

Atul_Saini

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am not familiar to the Adobe Fonts. Now, I've added a font to the My Adobe Fonts (unfortunately I couldn't find my missing font there), How can I choose the added font in Adobe XD? I dont have it.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
May 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can add fonts directly to your Samsung by following these instructions: https://www.androidsage.com/2018/07/16/how-to-easily-install-any-font-on-samsung-galaxy-devices-down...

Download Google Fonts for Samsung Galaxy devices

1. Download & Install GoogleSansFonts.apk (Box Mirror)
  2. Reboot device.
  3. Go to Settings > Display > Font and screen zoom.
  4. Choose your Font.
  5. Select Apply.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've used two fonts in my design

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
May 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What's going on here?   Like im ready to  cancel i still  haven't been able to download a single font it's wasting my time im cancelling this real soon if i dnt see download fonts next im outta this subscription ridiculous song & dance bull

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
cmgap LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Terry - What's the problem? Since you are not the original poster and you've only written okay it's hard to know how to help you. Mostly we are users like you and are here to help where we can.

Can you provide details with where you are running into issues with missing fonts, what device you are on, what have you tried to date?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines