• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Add option to disable all interface animations

Community Beginner ,
Nov 12, 2020 Nov 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I really don't want to wait for a right-click menu to finish its animation before I can interact with it. I don't want to wait for any program in the Adobe suite.

It would certainly be a good idea to have this as an option considering that many of the legacy programs don't have animated menus or hijacked scroll positions or whatever else.

TOPICS
Missing feature , Product performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 12, 2020 Nov 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Anton,

Thanks for reaching out. Would you mind sharing a screenshot of which right menu animation you are referring to? We'll try our best to help you with it.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 19, 2020 Nov 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

animation menus XD.jpg

So then as you can see the screenshot includes two native menus in Adobe XD which animates into existance whenever right clicking an object.

In this case specifically, right clicking to send something to the very back of the canvas, I then need to actually wait out the animation time before any of these menus are interactable.

I would like to disable the animations and have them instantly appear instead.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines