Highlighted

Add Scroll to Submenu in Accordion

Explorer ,
Nov 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Everyone. 

If anyone can help me with animating accordion menu in XD. attached the sample image.

Case 1 is all collapsed menu 

Case 2 is when the user clicks on heading, the sub headings displayed underneath with scroll based on length of sub heading menu.

I am able to do normal accordian.

accordion.png

TOPICS
Desktop, How to, Missing feature, Other

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Add Scroll to Submenu in Accordion

Explorer ,
Nov 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Everyone. 

If anyone can help me with animating accordion menu in XD. attached the sample image.

Case 1 is all collapsed menu 

Case 2 is when the user clicks on heading, the sub headings displayed underneath with scroll based on length of sub heading menu.

I am able to do normal accordian.

accordion.png

TOPICS
Desktop, How to, Missing feature, Other

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 30, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Dec 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This effect too can be accomplished using a component with multiple states. Is this what you're looking for? https://xd.adobe.com/view/a163c6ad-0ee7-46eb-4bfe-87012da033fb-d752/?fullscreen&hints=off

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 01, 2019 1
Explorer ,
Dec 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This I could achieve with component.

If u see the images I posted, if the sub headings options are more for heading 1 in case, the sub headign section should show internal scroll.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 01, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Dec 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't understand what you mean.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 01, 2019 0
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Chad, 

What I think Arpana wants to do is add a scroll in the box in the second image which has the list "subheading 1" inside.

Thanks,

Preran

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 03, 2019 1
arpanag LATEST
Explorer ,
Dec 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yes, absolutely correct Preran .

Chad_Chelius,what I wanted to achieve is an accordian menu with internal scroll for sub menus. so that the main menu doesn't move from its position.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 08, 2019 0