• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe app logo is supper small

Community Beginner ,
Jun 16, 2020 Jun 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Love the new design improvements to the app logos, but the update made my destop xd logo supper small, any fixes. 

small.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 26, 2020 Jun 26, 2020

Yes that is by default for now. I have already a logged a bug for the issue and the team is working on it. You may definitely see improvements in the future releases of XD.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

its worse now, i sitll can open and use it normally 

worse.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We are sorry to hear that your XD logo is appearing very small. We would request you to please try uninstalling and reinstalling Adobe XD.

Let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 
yes that was the first thing i tried, at which point the second post i showed with the file icon appeared. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 17, 2020 Jun 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the confirmation. Would you mind sharing your system information and XD version with us so that we can escalate the issue to the team? I would like to know how you've created these shortcuts on your desktop. Have you installed these apps from Creative Cloud desktop app?

We will try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 18, 2020 Jun 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

In addition to my previous reply. Could you please try to create the shortcut again on your new XD installation and let me know if that helps?

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 24, 2020 Jun 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, 

After a reboot of my computer it seems to be looking normal, I sometimes go a couple days without restarting, 

Also yes I tried createing and deleting the shortcut with no luck and I downloaded the app though the creative app.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

also would like to add even though it seems back to normal its not the same size as the other apps, is that the design or is it still misbehaving 

small.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That is by default  Here is mine

Annotation 2020-06-24 195215.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 26, 2020 Jun 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes that is by default for now. I have already a logged a bug for the issue and the team is working on it. You may definitely see improvements in the future releases of XD.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines