Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe CC librairies is not working in adobe XD when using .ai files

New Here ,
Oct 27, 2020 Oct 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone, 

I'm trying to work with adobe libraries and adobe XD, but it's not working with .ai files. 

I can drag and drop a .jpg files into an adobe xd document, but it's blurry when it's an .ai file. 

The librairies sync perfectly with Illustrator, I can change color of an artwork, and in XD it show the new color in the library panel. It's not blurry, but when i try to use it in my adobe XD file, it's blurry. 

My collegue who is also on macOS Catalina 10.15.7 has the same issue as myself.

BUT, my other collegue who is on an older version of macOS doesn't have the issue. The same library share with him, works perfectly fine on his adobe xd file. The components aren't blurry, and if he shares his adobe xd file with me, i also see the artwork well load, and not blurry.  If I try to do the same, my artwork is blurry, and on his mac, he see also the artwork blurry. 

I've try a lot of solutions by myself, and i'm out of ideas ! 

- Update macOS to be sure i'm up to date  version : 10.15.7 

- Uninstall and re-install XD, then again for all adobe apps. 

- Always be sure that i'm on the lastest version of XD  : 34.1.12

- Uninstall Creative cloud and re-install version : 5.3.1.470

- Use AdobeCreativeCloudCleanerTool

- Re-install CCLibrary...  3.9.25.1

Please help 🙂 

Best regards, 

Coralie 

AdobeXD-CClibrairies.png

TOPICS
Crash on mac , How to , Share or publish

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 27, 2020 Oct 27, 2020

Hi Carolie, 

Thank you for reaching out. As you have already tried the basic troubleshooting steps, we'll need to troubleshoot this on a remote session so I'd request you to please contact us using this link: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 27, 2020 Oct 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Carolie, 

Thank you for reaching out. As you have already tried the basic troubleshooting steps, we'll need to troubleshoot this on a remote session so I'd request you to please contact us using this link: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines