Highlighted

Adobe chrom preformanse is not smooth

New Here ,
Apr 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a prototype in Adobe XD and I run it from my computer it's ok, Bat from chrome its stacks.

Do I have diffrent option to run the prototype except directly from the Adobe XD or Chrome (on desktop)?

Thank you

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adobe chrom preformanse is not smooth

New Here ,
Apr 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a prototype in Adobe XD and I run it from my computer it's ok, Bat from chrome its stacks.

Do I have diffrent option to run the prototype except directly from the Adobe XD or Chrome (on desktop)?

Thank you

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 10, 2019 0
Preran LATEST
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi konstantinz

I did not quite get your question. What is the issue that you face when you try to view your prototype on the Chrome browser? Also, did you try copying the shared link to another browser to see if you are able to reproduce this issue?

Thanks,

Preran

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 10, 2019 0