Highlighted

Adobe PDF Exporting inverted images

New Here ,
Sep 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When i try to export my files as PDF, all the images are inverted and sometimes even switch between each other, something needs to be done about this please. The test project file and PDF file is attached.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adobe PDF Exporting inverted images

New Here ,
Sep 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When i try to export my files as PDF, all the images are inverted and sometimes even switch between each other, something needs to be done about this please. The test project file and PDF file is attached.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 22, 2019 1
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i can't repeoduce your bug. Can you send me a test project file, and exported pdf?. Thank you

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 22, 2019 0
New Here ,
Sep 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sure

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 22, 2019 0
Community Beginner ,
Sep 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I faced this issue whenever I masked a part of an image into to artboard. Try using full image

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 23, 2019 0
FedPi LATEST
Community Beginner ,
Jul 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In July 2020 this seems to be still a problem. Masking an image with a shape will make the exported pdf image rotated / mirrored. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 29, 2020 0