• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Xd öffnet sich nicht!

New Here ,
May 21, 2019 May 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Liebe Community, ich habe jetzt das Adobe Xd Programm 3x deinstallieren und wieder Installiert und den Computer neu gestartet. Leider öffnet sich das Programm immer noch nicht und ich bekomme (wie im Bild) diesen Bericht.

Könnt ihr mir helfen?

Bildschirmfoto 2019-05-21 um 14.29.18.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 21, 2019 May 21, 2019

Hi Remy21,

Sorry that you're unable launch XD. We'd love you help you out with this, however, we'll need some more details to assist you further.

Please share the OS version which you are using, I would also like to know the version of XD which have installed.

I would encourage you to go through Corey's response in message # 21 in this thread: - Re: ADOBE XD keeps crashing on Mac 10.14.4​. I would also request you to try the steps mentioned in this link: - Adobe XD crashes, unstable, or displays rendering artifacts in macOS 10.14.4

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
May 21, 2019 May 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Remy21,

Sorry that you're unable launch XD. We'd love you help you out with this, however, we'll need some more details to assist you further.

Please share the OS version which you are using, I would also like to know the version of XD which have installed.

I would encourage you to go through Corey's response in message # 21 in this thread: - Re: ADOBE XD keeps crashing on Mac 10.14.4​. I would also request you to try the steps mentioned in this link: - Adobe XD crashes, unstable, or displays rendering artifacts in macOS 10.14.4 and share the results.

Thanks,

Atul_Saini

PS: We would be delighted if you could join us in discussing Overlays through this forum post https://forums.adobe.com/message/11065245#11065245.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 22, 2019 May 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Heei Atul_Saini,

The Version of XD is: 19.1.22.6

And the OS-Version is: 10.14.5 (18E226)

I have a Mac Book Problem with Touch-bar.

I have tryin with the links in your mail but XD open every time just this page with the error-message...(image)

Thx for helping me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 22, 2019 May 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That is strange. I am able to open the links just fine. Can you try using another browser?

I also suggest getting in touch with Adobe Support Contact Customer Care​ if the solution in the linked pages did not help you. Use the chat button on the Customer Care page to get started.

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines