Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe XD 17 freezes using shortcuts

New Here ,
Mar 12, 2019 Mar 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe xd 17.0.12.11 / Windows 10 / Intel i7, 16gb RAM, nvidia 4gb, SSD

New version of the super works tragically, however, after the update instead of being better you can not work, when zooming it freezes, using shortcuts does not work properly (once it works, once it does not react completely, shifting I block, the same zooming)

I pay for CC subscriptions, for which this year I got a 50% increase and here I get a program that probably nobody has tested! Because how can you release a new update after which you can't work? A few big projects in progress and simple changes are impossible to implement!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 22, 2019 Mar 22, 2019

Hi SHOCKStudio, Sorry that you had to go through this trouble. This issue has been raised here: - Keyboard shortcuts stops working after 5-10 minutes of working in a file (Adobe XD 17 update) – Adobe XD Feedback​. Could you please upvote this discussion and share your comments as well?

Thanks,

Atul_Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey SHOCKStudio, sorry that you are getting these performance issues with XD and thanks for sharing the version details. I would like to know if you have updated your graphics card drives as well, please make sure that they are up to date as per the manufactures website.

Could you please change the focus from XD to a different app and check if the functionality resume when you return to XD window?

Thanks,

Atul_Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 16, 2019 Mar 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, when planing fix problems and update XD?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 18, 2019 Mar 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi SHOCKStudio,

Sorry that you are experiencing these issues. I would like to have a better understanding of your workflow. It is going to help me replicate this issue here at my end and take this further with the related team.

Here is what I have tried:

• Change the font using shortcut Ctrl + shift + "<" and ">". It worked for me.
  • I am able to drag the pasteboard by holding spacebar and clicking at the artboard.

Could you please try to create a new file and check if you are experiencing this same issue with that file as well?

Thanks,

Atul_Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'll check everything right away, but all the updates will be performed in real time, as to switch over the window will also verify

Edit: Check update, drivers, rebot PC but problem is still the same, switching between time windows helps, but it reduces the work terribly, especially that I work on two screens

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Short movie showing an attempt to change the font to bold and type a larger font size (16 to 18 unsuccessful), an attempt to move the screen - it doesn't work, marking starts even though the shortcut works earlier and it was possible to move, strangely suspend the image or copy objects without being asked to move the object, for example.

It worked better on the previous version (it could work) but I can't install it! The project deadline is chasing and the software works worst from the beginning as I use it (and this is from the first development versions).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 21, 2019 Mar 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, problem is global.

Regardless of whether it's a new file or an old project, after a few minutes the program is unusable, crashes, doesn't react to shortcuts, and so on. I have a confirmation that problems with this version occur in a few other people with similarly strong hardware and the operation of the application is at the level as if the computer was a few years old....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 22, 2019 Mar 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi SHOCKStudio, Sorry that you had to go through this trouble. This issue has been raised here: - Keyboard shortcuts stops working after 5-10 minutes of working in a file (Adobe XD 17 update) – Ado...​. Could you please upvote this discussion and share your comments as well?

Thanks,

Atul_Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines