• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe XD 2019 or 2018 for mac

New Here ,
Nov 18, 2020 Nov 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone, I would like to ask you if someone can show me a link where I can download Adobe XD for mac version 2019 or 2018. I am conditioned by the operating system (10.12.6) and I cannot install the free version 2021. Thanks in advance. Mariano

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear that you are having trouble. Could you please check out this article: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/xd/user-guide.html/in/xd/system-requirements.ug.html#:~:text=Windows%2010...?

Let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello and thanks for the reply. I've already checked your link. For my mac (version 10.12.6) I can only install the XD 2018 or 2019 version. For the current version of XD I should install Mojave or Catalina. I was wondering if there is a download link for older versions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I apologize for the double post.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines