Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe XD 2020 Book by Brian Wood -> Chapter 6 Questions

Jun 05, 2021 Jun 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has anyone read this book and completed the examples?

I like that this book is offline but there isn't a more modern version (coming fall 2021).

XD has changed alot since this publication. I need some answer about the changes.

*Any comments get liked and the answer added.

My question(s) on this post:

1. CC Libraries - In the past, we have a mini-app in the XD but now it's gone. How do you connect to CC

Libraries now? 

The menus now say only "manage" and "export/import" but I cannot drag images from the artboards in the new app. Also, will they add a feature to the right-click menu to allow you to add to cclibraries directly?  

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Jun 05, 2021 Jun 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

2. When a user updates a component, you have to restart XD for it to turn blue to show it's been updated. Is there a way to make this real-time? If I'm about to make a change and the update happens who's update will stay? Mine or the others users changes? See screenshots attached (xd_masterupdates, xd_masterupdates1, xd_masterupdates2).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Jun 12, 2021 Jun 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I passed XD exam. No more comments on this thread please...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines