• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Xd 30.2.12 won't load document

Explorer ,
Jun 30, 2020 Jun 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Whenever I try to open a Cloud document Xd is stuck loadig the page. It crashes and I have to Force Quit it. I did a test and if I download the file from the cloud it opens with no problem.

It appears to happen mostly to files I haven't opened more than 2 months ago.

TOPICS
Open and save docs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Jul 08, 2020 Jul 08, 2020

Opening a new cloud document worked. What worked at the end was to delete the database files from synced files in CoreSync. It had to resync all of my 55gigs of storage on a 4mb line, but finally finished and is now working

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jun 30, 2020 Jun 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you open new saved cloud document? If yes, that means somethign has been changed with app updates. Open it in XD, save again, update and try again. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 08, 2020 Jul 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Opening a new cloud document worked. What worked at the end was to delete the database files from synced files in CoreSync. It had to resync all of my 55gigs of storage on a 4mb line, but finally finished and is now working

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 08, 2020 Jul 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Glad to hear that it is working again. This generally happens when CoreSync services are unable to sync with Adobe Servers. So in future if it happens, you can also try: 

• Signing out of XD and Adobe CC Desktop app.
  • Closing CoreSync Services from the Task Manager/Activity Monitor.
  • Signing back on Adobe CC Desktop app and launching XD from there.

By following these steps we actually restart the CoreSycn services and in most cases, this works.

Feel free to reach out to us if you have any other questions or issues in the future, we'll be happy to help.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 07, 2020 Jul 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I would like to follow on your issue. Would you mind confirming if your issue has been resolved? Please let us know if you need further assistance.

We would be happy to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines