Adobe XD 31 is now live! See What’s New in the update

Adobe Employee ,
Jul 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The July update to Adobe XD brings to you the following features:

Organizing Cloud Documents: If you were looking at organizing cloud documents into folders based on your clientele or for specific projects you can do that now.

1. On the XD Home screen select Cloud Documents.
  2. Click the new folder icon Preran_0-1595269421857.png  and name the folder.
  3. To move a single file or multiple files, hover over the file and select the check box. Click   Preran_1-1595269421857.png and select the folder into which you want to move the document.

The new folders are automatically synced to the cloud and reflected on https://assets.adobe.com/cloud-documents if you are online. Offline documents are synced as soon as your device is connected to the Internet.

Learn Tab on the Home Page: Use the Learn Tab on the home page for a variety of learning resources related to Adobe XD.

For more info on the new features, see https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/help/whats-new.html

Thanks,

Preran

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 20, 2020 3
New Here ,
Jul 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thought the Automatic Sync is working for cloud documents if you are connected to the internet. Just lost 3hrs progress after XD crashed and lost all the work I had done reverting to a previous version of the work. How frustrating, Is it a challenge with this update?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 30, 2020 0
New Here ,
Jul 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't understand why XD of all the Creative Cloud Applications could have lags and crashes...

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 30, 2020 0
New Here ,
Aug 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

why i can't use pen tool after update?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 04, 2020 0
New Here ,
Aug 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My coworker and I both updated and now files will open but they immediately start saving and never finish. We can't actually work on the files anymore because they won't stop saving. When we try to quit saving, it says we were not able upload the files because "There was an error uploading the document to cloud storage." We still have plenty of storage and Creative Cloud is still connected. I am not sure what is happening or how to fix it either. Can't do my job without XD though...

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 04, 2020 0
New Here ,
Aug 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't import SVG file into XD. It always shows error "There was a problem importing your SVG asset.." without svg import into XD. Every day it become hard to work. Please help me out..

unable to import svg.PNG

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 07, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ulagan,

We are sorry to hear you are having trouble importing svg file into XD. Would you mind checking this article: https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/kb/import-export-issues.html#SVG-files-with-unsupported-properties if the file contains any of the unsupported feature which might be causing the issue?

Please do update us if that is not causing the problem.

We will be happy to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 07, 2020 0
New Here ,
Aug 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

With every update working with Componets gets worst. Every time more slow. Even dragging a component can take seconds

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 10, 2020 0