Highlighted

Adobe XD 34.2.12 (latest) can't paste gradient object from Adobe Illustrator 25.0 (latest)

New Here ,
Nov 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Everytime I paste gradient vector object from Illustrator - the gradient will disappear in Adobe XD. I've searched forever for solution on this issue but all the "solved" posts were from long time ago. 

But this is the new issue - I don't remember having this issue in previous versions of XD - but the most annoying thing is I can't simply downgrade my XD cause XD files are not backward compatiple. This is SOOOOOOO cruel my entire project now is stuck. 

PPlease help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adobe XD 34.2.12 (latest) can't paste gradient object from Adobe Illustrator 25.0 (latest)

New Here ,
Nov 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Everytime I paste gradient vector object from Illustrator - the gradient will disappear in Adobe XD. I've searched forever for solution on this issue but all the "solved" posts were from long time ago. 

But this is the new issue - I don't remember having this issue in previous versions of XD - but the most annoying thing is I can't simply downgrade my XD cause XD files are not backward compatiple. This is SOOOOOOO cruel my entire project now is stuck. 

PPlease help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 08, 2020 0
5C6B LATEST
New Here ,
Nov 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I actually just downgraded my Illustrator 25 down back to 24.3 and it looks like the problem is solved. Where does that leave us? Is it an XD issue or Illustrator issue? Which team should fix this? Aren't all Adobe products supposed to work "seamlessly" together?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 08, 2020 0