Highlighted

Adobe XD : a problem occurred while creating a new document online

New Here ,
Mar 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Then I start Adobe XD, i can't make a new file. A have this message : "a problem occurred while creating a new document online". I have tried everything. I uninstalled and installed adobe XD. I have uninstalled and installed Creative Cloud. But the problem persists. What to do ?

AA.PNG

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adobe XD : a problem occurred while creating a new document online

New Here ,
Mar 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Then I start Adobe XD, i can't make a new file. A have this message : "a problem occurred while creating a new document online". I have tried everything. I uninstalled and installed adobe XD. I have uninstalled and installed Creative Cloud. But the problem persists. What to do ?

AA.PNG

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Boblasaucisse,

Sorry that you are unable to create a new document in XD. I would request you to try the steps mentioned here: - Issue saving xd files to creative cloud and update this discussion with the results. I would also like to know which version of Adobe XD are you using right now.

Thanks,

Atul_Saini

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines