• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe XD Anchor Links Not Working When Exported into HTML

New Here ,
Jun 13, 2020 Jun 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Guys, I Jus Created an Website in Adobe XD , However i Used Anchor Links to  Connect perticular Section (For Example : If i Click on Contact Us it Scrolls Down to Contact Section). When i Click on Desktop Preview Anchor Links Works Fine. But, When i export the artboard to HTML(Have used Web Export Plugin), The websites Opens Perfectly but the anchor links wont work neither thy are clickable.

Please Help Me Out!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Advisor , Jun 14, 2020 Jun 14, 2020

You will have to create the hyperlink manually in the web export panel. Please refer the screenshots -

Screenshot 2020-06-15 at 10.19.30 AM.png

Screenshot 2020-06-15 at 10.19.59 AM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate
Advisor ,
Jun 14, 2020 Jun 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You will have to create the hyperlink manually in the web export panel. Please refer the screenshots -

Screenshot 2020-06-15 at 10.19.30 AM.png

Screenshot 2020-06-15 at 10.19.59 AM.png

Vishu Aggarwal
Adobe Certified Instructor, Professional and Expert

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 15, 2020 Jun 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank You So Much Sir , It Just Worked Perfectly thanks a lot, I have a question can i add transition to it???? to scroll down with ease?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,
Jun 15, 2020 Jun 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Adobe XD is the prototype tool...trying to achieve working web site should not be the goal. 

However, You can get advanced functions and animations in using custom coding of Web Export in Adobe XD. 

Have a look at following video tutorial of Web Export - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfQFw-X2z7o

Vishu Aggarwal
Adobe Certified Instructor, Professional and Expert

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines