• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe XD and Aero connectivity

New Here ,
Nov 11, 2019 Nov 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm a student in an Interactive Design course in the process of prototyping an app for submission in an international design competiton. My partner and I would like to include augmented reality functions in our app prototype on Adobe XD, and we found Adobe Aero which looks like a simple way to build out basic AR prototypes. Does anyone know of a way to integrate the two products (i.e. put Adobe Aero AR content into an Adobe XD prototype)? Thanks in advance!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 11, 2019 Nov 11, 2019

For now only Adpbe Photoshop and Adobe Dimension can export Aero files. IMHO the only workflow is to export astboards as bitmaps (without interactivity) and design them with Photoshop or with Dimension and export as Aero file. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Nov 11, 2019 Nov 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

For now only Adpbe Photoshop and Adobe Dimension can export Aero files. IMHO the only workflow is to export astboards as bitmaps (without interactivity) and design them with Photoshop or with Dimension and export as Aero file. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines