• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

adobe xd can MouseHover effect??

Community Beginner ,
Aug 08, 2018 Aug 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

rollovers / hover effects are desperately needed!

for website Desiners.

pls!!!!

TOPICS
Missing feature

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Aug 08, 2018 Aug 08, 2018

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thx sir

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 02, 2019 Aug 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

why we have to vote for this shit? this is very urgent and necessary feature. even an average user would know that this is vital feature. it is like going to starbucks and vote for bringing milk for coffees.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 02, 2019 Aug 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You have to understand to origins of Adobe XD on why this is not there. When the project was created its primary target was to assist mobile application development. Hence, mouse interactions weren't a priority. There is no such thing as a mouse-over on a phone. Now that it has matured, I agree this feature should be moved higher on the priority list given that Adobe XD is adding more web-based options.

Also, the team releases in a very fast cadence and actively uses UserVoice to help prioritize their efforts. So by taking a moment and adding your vote, the feature can be seen as more valuable.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 04, 2019 Aug 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

firsly, thank you for your answer chris. secondly i apologize for my agressive message. thirdly if i am not wrong the desktop templates were on the artboard tool since the begining. so it seems that the objective was not creating a tool only for mobile.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 05, 2019 Aug 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As someone who was there from almost the beginning, the desktop support was there, but the focus was mobile. Heck, it did not even have symbols (now components) for months. The support for desktop design is growing and I hope we get states soon. It seems like the next logical step for a component to have...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 16, 2019 Sep 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, component states would be cool and obviously new triggers for those states. I've used Axure in the past to come up with many of the on-hover interactions in "Dynamic Panels". Axure is a very robust tool, but yet complicated to make some of the simply animations that XD is able to pull off already. I love that Adobe is being creative in how to implement these types of animations and interactions in an easier way. I would love to see how they can handle drop-down menus with on-hover row selection or creating a table with row hover indications. If XD can pull off being able to make a component essentially a dynamic panel with Disabled, Normal, On-hover, On Select states that would be so awesome.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 07, 2019 Oct 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is desperatelty needed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 09, 2019 Nov 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

hover state in new verision is very good featuer for lower artboar creation but hover trigger without station is need for some design .please add new trigger hover in between artbboard in portotype .

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines