• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe XD can't load iOS fonts choices in design mode

New Here ,
May 28, 2019 May 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have came across this problem recently. at first I thought it was because i was using the chinese version, but it didn't help switching between languages, the design mode only changes the numbers, but not the Chinese characters. I mean, i never thought adobe product would have this poor experience for other fonts layout???

Auto-animate is the biggest reason why a lot of us started using XD, i hope the compatibility would be like PS and AI in the future for all written fonts.

thanks. !

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 29, 2019 May 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Longj,

Sorry for the delay and the trouble that this font issue has caused to you. Would it be possible for you to share the screenshot so that it would be easier for us to investigate this further? I would also request you to share the font which you were using and switching.

Awaiting your response on this.

Thanks,

Atul_Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 02, 2019 Jun 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thanks for the reply,

I am uploading the screenshots.  First pic shows some different settings for the fonts, including Chinese characters, English letters and numbers. Only CHINESE Characters don't display the BOLD setting.

09_20_50__06_03_2019.jpg

second pic shows that the Chinese characters only shows the right display settings when I'm editing the texts.

屏幕快照 2019-06-03 上午9.28.37.png

English letters and numbers don't have the problem. Hope this can be solved. THANKS

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 30, 2019 May 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, could you share a screenshot to help us better understand your problem?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 02, 2019 Jun 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

thank you for the replay. i have uploaded some screenshots, hope it helps understand the problem

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines