• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe XD can't open the Cloud File

Explorer ,
Nov 03, 2020 Nov 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I have a bug, my XD can't open the file. It's stuck in loading it. And I can't close it, only by ending the task in the task manager. (screenshot attached).

At some point, it will open it eventually, but this bug occurs from time to time.

TOPICS
Crash on windows , Open and save docs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 03, 2020 Nov 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, are we sorry that you are having trouble with Adobe XD? What version of the software are you using? Does this problem occur with all files saved in the cloud?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 04, 2020 Nov 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have auto update turned on, so the latest one.

It could be with any file. I just had this bug with local file 10 min ago.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dose it happens with previous version? If no try to reinstall Adobe Xd or ACC Manager.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Speaking about a similar issue (Adobe XD crashes each time I try to open both local and Cloud files or when I create a new file), I've disinstalled/reinstalled Adobe XD and Creative Cloud.

Tried all the solutions provided through Internet. Nothing worked for me. 

I have the latest version installed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 09, 2020 Nov 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It happens with all versions. I have this issue for a month and again just had this problem 5 min ago.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 09, 2020 Nov 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

We are sorry to hear you are having trouble opening the XD file. Would you mind telling us if you're unable to open the cloud or local docs or both? Are you all working in an enterprise network? We have the current version of XD as 34.3. Could you please update and let us know if you're still experiencing the issue?

We will try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 18, 2020 Nov 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My version is 35.0.12 and today I had the same problem. Can't open the document 

Screenshot 2020-11-18 184542.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 18, 2020 Nov 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any chance you could fix this? or how I should work to avoid this bug? I can't work if my document doesn't open.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 19, 2020 Nov 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sorry to hear that. Could you please try signing out of XD, Creative Cloud Desktop, restart the machine and then sign back in? If you still face the issue, please share the file with me over a private message. Please upload the file to a shared location such as Creative Cloud or Dropbox and share the url with me.

Note: Please add the url of the post over a PM for reference.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines