Highlighted

adobe xd closes automatically after using Keyboard

New Here ,
Aug 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm Trying to open Adobe XD but this is open and when I'm using Keyboard to write any thing, this is close automatically

info about my laptop:

win10 - version 1903

ram 4g

info about XD:

adobe xd version : 22.0.12.12 (Starter)

Creative cloud sync 4.3.0.292

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

adobe xd closes automatically after using Keyboard

New Here ,
Aug 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm Trying to open Adobe XD but this is open and when I'm using Keyboard to write any thing, this is close automatically

info about my laptop:

win10 - version 1903

ram 4g

info about XD:

adobe xd version : 22.0.12.12 (Starter)

Creative cloud sync 4.3.0.292

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 14, 2019 0
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Mohamede,

I am sorry to hear that you're having trouble while using keyboard with XD. Would you mind sharing the version of graphics card driver which you are using at the moment. Please make sure that it is up to date as per the manufactures website.

I would also request you to use log collector tool: - How to use the Creative Cloud Log Collector tool​ and share the logs after uploading to Dropbox or CC via private message. To send a private message please click on my screen name and use message button to send a private message.

Thanks,

Atul_Saini

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 15, 2019 1
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, try uninstalling and installing Adobe XD again. I recommend you use Creative Cloud Cleaner Tool to uninstall Adobe XD and delete any corrupt files.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 16, 2019 1
New Here ,
Aug 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi italosan, Thanks for your replay but I really do it for many time and still facing this problem

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 18, 2019 0
italosan LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm sorry that this solution didn't work either. Have you tried updating the Creative Cloud app? Most likely you will have already done it, but I ask the same for security.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 18, 2019 1