Adobe XD cloud documents keep on saving

New Here ,
Jun 09, 2021 Jun 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there 

I troubleshoot when opening or editing a cloud file in Adobe XD. Messages I'm receiving are attached. It keeps on saving all the time. Even when opening older or new documents, i receive an error message when going to coediting. 

Version XD: 41.0.12

Mac: Big Sur 11.4

Is this problem known?

Thanks in advance. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 09, 2021 Jun 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Robin,

We are sorry to hear that you are facing this issue with Adobe XD. I would suggest you to please collect the logs using Creative Cloud Log Collector tool.

And share the log with us. You can upload the logs in a shared location and provide us the link here.

After collecting the logs kindly try the steps mentioned below.

1. Sign out of Adobe XD and Adobe CC Desktop app
  2. Close Core Sync process and all Adobe Related Processes from Activity Monitor.
  3. Sign back in Adobe CC Desktop app and launch XD from there and check if you are able to save the file now.

I hope this will help you resolve the issue.

Regards,

Abhishek Das (Adobe XD Team)

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 10, 2021 Jun 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

Please find the log file here. It seems after sign-out and deleting Adobe related activity in actitymonitor, the problem was solved. But here it is again today. https://we.tl/t-nQJ0jApg1l

Thanks for your help. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 14, 2021 Jun 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Thanks for sharing the log. A bug is logged for this and our engineering team is looking in to that. In future releases you will get the fix. 
Thanks for your co-operation and patience. 

Regards,

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 14, 2021 Jun 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Robin,

Our engineering team is asking for how long it was showing Saving.. for you or how long did you wait for it to get saved? Can you give us an approximate time? It will be very helpful to investigate it.

Thanks and Regards,

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines