Highlighted

Adobe XD Color Palette Stopped Working

New Here ,
Oct 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have this strange bug where my color pallete looks completely broken. Any idea how I can fix this?

Screenshot_9.jpg

Regards,

Davy

Hi Davy,

Sorry to hear you are having trouble with color palette in XD. It looks like you're facing the similar issue mentioned here:https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/panel-color-picker-picks-up-the-light-color-in-adobe-xd/m-p/10846193?page=2 Could you please try the steps mentioned in the correct answer of the post and let us know if that helps?

Thanks,

Harshika

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adobe XD Color Palette Stopped Working

New Here ,
Oct 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have this strange bug where my color pallete looks completely broken. Any idea how I can fix this?

Screenshot_9.jpg

Regards,

Davy

Hi Davy,

Sorry to hear you are having trouble with color palette in XD. It looks like you're facing the similar issue mentioned here:https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/panel-color-picker-picks-up-the-light-color-in-adobe-xd/m-p/10846193?page=2 Could you please try the steps mentioned in the correct answer of the post and let us know if that helps?

Thanks,

Harshika

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 22, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Davy,

Sorry to hear you are having trouble with color palette in XD. It looks like you're facing the similar issue mentioned here:https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/panel-color-picker-picks-up-the-light-color-in-adobe-xd/m-p/... Could you please try the steps mentioned in the correct answer of the post and let us know if that helps?

Thanks,

Harshika

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 22, 2020 1
New Here ,
Nov 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

I don't have SRGB in the color settings of my monitor.

Look at the image below

Screenshot_2.jpg

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 16, 2020 0
New Here ,
Nov 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also, the color picker works fine in photoshop, lightroom, illustrator, paint, and any other application.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 16, 2020 0